This release is mostly focused on budgeting. There’s a new view that shows current S3 space usage, and a new menu item to trigger Arq Agent to enforce the budget.
Get the new version by selecting “Check for Updates” from the Arq menu, or download it from http://www.haystacksoftware.com/arq/
Here are the details:
Release Notes for Arq Backup Version 1.7
- Added a view showing S3 space usage.
- Added S3 data trimming interval as a preference.
- Added ‘Trim S3 Data Now…’ menu item to Arq Agent.
- Fixed an issue that caused Arq Agent to crash when pausing and resuming.
- Fixed issues with trimming backups (calculating and enforcing budget).
- Ask for permission to launch Arq Agent (the first time) before launching it.
- Fixed issues with license key editing.
- Fixed an error that occurred when clearing the pause minutes field.
- Fixed an issue where, after backup versions were rewritten, Arq Agent was returning the wrong backup-version ID to Arq, and Arq was erroneously displaying zero backup versions.
- Fixed an issue with daily-backup scheduling that caused backups to run continuously for an hour.
- Reduced memory usage during Arq Agent startup.
- Fixed an issue where S3 “not found” results were being logged as errors.