This update adds documentation and fixes several bugs including other computers not showing up on launch.
To get it, pick “Check for Updates” from the iPhotoSync menu, or download it from the iPhotoSync page.
Release Notes for iPhotoSync Version 1.3
- Added ‘How It Works’ section to Help documentation.
- Ask for permission before launching iPhotoSync Agent the first time.
- Changed network connection mechanism to address timeout errors in some situations.
- When a remote computer is selected and the remote computer is still initially cataloging, update the progress bar properly as the remote computer progresses.
- Fixed an issue where the “unique photos” number was actually the total photos number instead of the unique photos number.
- Fixed an issue with the “Move to Applications Folder” function.