Arq version 4 is here!
Arq 4 is a $19.99 paid upgrade
(There's no requirement to upgrade. You can continue using Arq 3 if you wish. Just click "Skip This Version".)
Arq 4 includes many new features:
- Big improvements in ease of use, including setting up backups as well as finding and restoring from backups of other computers.
- Back up to AWS, GreenQloud, DreamObjects, Google Cloud Storage, or any other S3-compatible target.
- Back up to any SFTP server.
- Back up to multiple servers of different types, with different schedules and budgets.
- Optionally back up only on selected wifi networks.
- Optionally back up only during a specified window of time each day.
- Optionally send email notification after backup.
- Unified schedule and budget across S3 and Glacier backups.
- New S3/Glacier option backs up to your S3 bucket but with a "bucket lifecycle policy" so that objects in the bucket are moved to Glacier storage class for cost savings. This eliminates the need for cumbersome Glacier vaults. Also Arq can get the object list, so it can do full de-duplication and budgeting of Glacier backups. (Old-style Glacier backups from Arq 3 are still supported but don't have budgeting or full de-duplication.)
- Updated and expanded help documentation.
- Many, many other small and large improvements.
Click "Install Update" below to install Arq 4!