This beta release fixes several bugs:
- Fixed issues with net service names. WARNING: Your current “automatic sync” settings will be lost. Sorry! I won’t let it happen again once beta is over.
- If the iPhoto Library isn’t there (e.g. if it’s on a network volume that hasn’t been mounted yet) don’t create empty directories; just wait for it to appear.
- Fixed issues with running iPhotoSync multiple times under multiple accounts on the same computer.
- Retrieve the remote computer’s icon from the remote computer instead of trying to guess the right icon.
- Fixed issues when the computer name changes.
To get the latest release you can pick “Check for Updates” from the iPhotoSync menu (if you’ve already installed it) or download it from here:http://www.haystacksoftware.com/iphotosync/iPhotoSync.zip.
As always, please send any feedback you have! Email it to email@example.com